What needs to be done immediately
Canada must take back control over it’s money creation
History has shown that when private banks have the power to create money, they create too much in the good times, causing financial crises, and then create too little money in the bad times, making recessions and unemployment even worse. And it’s not enough to regulate them, because regulators have already failed to keep them under control. We need to stop private banks from being able to create money. Instead, we want to see the power to create money transferred to a democratic, accountable and transparent process.
IMMEDIATE SUPPLEMENTARY BUDGET
To Adopt “ A New Social Contract between the Government and People of Canada”
A “Supplementary Budget”
is a must & only YOU can make it happen
1. The printing of 15 separate $10 Billion nominal Canada share certificates to be used as collateral.
2. Justice department would prepare minor amendments to the Bank Act and the Bank of Canada Act.
3. Government would then present the share certificates to the Bank of Canada and deposit the $150 Billion into government bank accounts.
4. The federal government would immediately transfer $75 billion to the various provinces and territories in amounts proportional to their population.
5. The Bank Act would be amended to re-instate cash reserves to guarantee there would be no inflation resulting from government-created money (GCM)
6. The actions prescribed in Sections 1, 3 and 4 above would be repeated for six additional years until private bank cash reserves reach 34% of their deposits.
IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES
To create “ An improved Canada, becoming a global leader in sustainability”
THE GOALS & BENEFITS
1. To stop the private bank monopoly from creating “money” (all as debt) and reduce their share of money creation from 97% to 66%
2. To provide governments of all levels with 7 years of extra cash, to catch up on projects, postponed by fiscal austerity, as well as pay off significant debt.
3. At the end of 7 years, to provide governments at all levels, sufficient cash (34% of new money created) to balance their budgets at reasonable tax rates.
4. The 7 year introductory period will:
A) Permit the certainty of cash flow to complete major infrastructure projects.
B) Permit a smooth transition period for the banking industry).
C) Reduce unemployment to acceptable levels.
D) Is essential to subsidize a fast changeover from fossil fuels to clean energy.
The (re) Introduction of government-created debt-free money is the most urgent reform of the 21st century.
TODAY YOU CAN HELP US
To lead by example “ Transform the lives of every Canadian & inspire other nations”
All YOU need to do is SUPPORT, SIGN AND SHARE
Write to the Prime Minister
Write to the Minister of FInance
Write to your Member of parliament
10 minutes of your time NOW can instantly change the future of every Canadian, including you. Please participate in this monumental movement.
OUR CAMPAIGN IS POWERED BY SUPPORT
FROM CITIZENS LIKE YOU
Join millions around the world in the war against monetary tyranny.